Tuesday, May 12, 2020

KEGGER ROCK

Swear to God, that dude above from Fu Manchu looks like half the people I went to high school with. It's like the second wave of ska in the UK eighties, the Two Tone thing, except these guys, instead of mods, seem to be copping the Southern California surf stoners style guide from back in the day. They might not even be from Southern California. I'm too lazy to look. I really don't know shit about them and I'd put off posting their stuff because what I've heard, though good, didn't (yet) blow me away. I wasn't going to post them tonight, but then I ran into a song by one of our dear departed friends about the band and a thought crossed my mind. If it's good enough for Wesley, it's good enough for us.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~ 
Listen:
Fu Manchu - Chevy Van mp3 at J. Yuenger
Fu Manchu - Urethane mp3
at J. Yuenger
Wesley Willis - Fu Manchu mp3
at Derek Erdman

No comments: