Sunday, December 15, 2019

ANGULAR HEADSTOCK ROCK

Scavenging through the old bookmarks, I came across one that I don't even remember visiting a first time. (Sounding like a broken record, happens all the time.) Usually I'll at least have a clue, but Milk Music? I didn't remember ever hearing of them. Click.

Oh yeah, this was a familiar racket. Although I'd didn't remember hearing "Beyond Life", released sometime around 2011, it sounded like a cross between mid-80s SST bands and what a lot of San Diego bands sounded like back in that micro-era when San Diego was being muttered about as "the next Seattle" in the mid-90s. Crunch and sufficiently loud with just the right amount of stoner rock. That'll git it.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Milk Music – Beyond Living mp3 at Someones In the Wolf
Milk Music - Violence Now mp3
at Gimme Tinnitus
Milk Music - I've Got a Crazy Feeling (live) mp3
at Internet Archive  From the WFMU studio
Milk Music - Beluga (live) mp3
at Internet Archive Ditto

No comments: