Monday, December 10, 2018

TONIGHT AT THE STAPLES CENTER

Aw hell, it's bound to happen. Poking through sites on my route, I run into something that is dig-able, start looking for related stuff and before I know it there's some enough tidbits to qualify as a "Here you go, now get outta my hair" type post. Then I check the old posts and realize that most of the stuff I've just tracked down has been posted here before. Then would come the "fuggit" moment. Fuggit.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Ramsey Lewis - Why Am I Treated So Bad? mp3 at Groove Addict
Melodiya Ensemble - Why Am I Treated So Bad? mp3
at Soul Sides
Staple Singers - Why Am I Treated So Bad?
(streaming) at YouTube
Staple Singers - I'll Take You There mp3
at The Skin Divers (?)
Staple Singers - Respect Yourself mp3
at Inventati (?)
Staple Singers - Who Took the Merry Out of Christmas mp3
at Tommy Gibson (?)

No comments: