Sunday, December 30, 2018

HOWDY NEIGHBOR!

Oh yeah, annoying the neighbors. That was, at my partying peak, a habit of mine. I seem to remember that much. Though I don't remember it being intentional, it very will may have. If it was a weekend, I'd just let it rip. Had to, there was almost always a handful of beer drinkers over, whether there were plans for later or not. As I said in the last post, the Germs and Flipper were standbys for those sort of asshole nights. Cuttin' loose, neighbors be damned.


Flipper's "Sex Bomb", the 45 version, was the go-to when things got loud. I couldn't find an mp3, so it's YouTube only for that, but you do need to hear it. I did find the flip, "Brainwash" on an old post at Bleedin' Out that also had Anarchy 6 (Redd Kross) and Teengenerate. If you'd like some visuals check the two videos. The one above is a 1983 performance by Einstürzende Neubauten. It's a healthy racket, I tell you. As long as we're on this FTW tack, there's another link below to a demolition derby with cars pulling trailers. Total destruction. Basho dominates.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Flipper - Sex Bomb (streaming) at YouTube
Flipper - Brainwash mp3
(via Box, download button, top right) at Bleeding Out Go there for Redd Kross, Teengenerate and a few others.
Video:
Banger Caravan Racing, Ipswich
at YouTube Demolition derby, a solid Revel Skill Level 2

No comments: