Tuesday, September 4, 2018

NICE BAYOU, SWAMP MAN.

A photo of Creedence chowing down at Taco Bell, around 1967. The five item menu days. Tacos, tostadas, burritos, Bellburgers and frijoles. That's it. Pre-Enchiritos. Long before the ridiculous combinations, Aurally, there's a live version of "I Put a Spell On You" from right around that same time ((I think). I dig it. There's more distortion than there is on the record. And with that I am done for the night.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Creedence Clearwater Revival - I Put a Spell On You (live) mp3 at Internet Archive

2 comments:

Adam Holter said...

Timely post! My two-year-old just discovered Cosmo’s Factory in my record collection about a week ago. Weve been listening to it at breakfast every morning. Prior her her picking it up and your post, I’d been in a CCR dry spell for a while...good to get back to them!

Tom G. said...

That was the first LP I ever bought, on a recommendation from a young, then unknown, Cameron Crowe.