Thursday, August 30, 2018

YOUR MOVE, LADIES.

I apologize in advance for linking to something on Facebook. Particularly if it's only available if you are signed in. But this is too good not to share. Steve Jones eating pizza while dancing old man stylee in his skivvies to "Telstar". You might think, as I did, that it could not be better. It's hilarious. Just so ludicrous and pointless. Mindless or self effacing, I don't care. It's lame, and it is brilliant. It's dada. I thought it couldn't be better. Then I happened to hear Captain Beefheart's cover of Bo Diddley's "Diddy Wah Diddy", I thought, and I was correct, that it would make an excellent soundtrack to the Jonesy pizza dance. Cued it up, and hit play on both. Hell yeah, a whole other monster. Worth the hassle, believe me. That goes double for you stoners.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~ 
Listen: 

No comments: