Thursday, August 2, 2018

HELLO OLD FRIEND

Man, I'm not going to try to make excuses. I know Alton Ellis has been here a lot. Fuck it. I was in a crap mood the other day and all I had to do was think of Alton Ellis's music and all the shit felt trivial. It was very much, and I know I overuse this angle, like hanging out with an old friend. His music has been with me for far more good times than bad, for, shit, decades. Reason enough.

Most of the links below have not appeared here; one or two might have. Hey, it's Alton Ellis.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~ 
Listen:
Alton Ellis - Rock Steady mp3 at SLPLP
Alton Ellis - Reason In ths Sky mp3
at Essentially Eclectic
Alton Ellis - Mad Mad Mad Mad mp3
at Wayne and Wax
Alton Ellis - My Willow Tree mp3
at Internet Archive
Alton Ellis - Dance Crasher mp3
at Honorama Early

No comments: