Monday, May 27, 2019

BLURRY PHOTOS MEAN ROCK OUT

Oh man, this hits the spot. New to me, Dr. Chan. "Wicked and Wasted" was my introduction. I needed me some random raunchy shit and they delivered. If you're on the fence, wait. There's trumpet, way in the background but a nice touch nonetheless. That hooked me enough to gamble on a second. The video for "YANnnnK$$$ (Life i$ Not Fun)" sucked me right in too. It's primitive, like it was made by stoned tenth graders, all the stupid shit, requisite bird flipping, choppy home movie like editing. I like every shitty second of it. Two for two.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Dr. Chan - Wicked and Wasted mp3 at Still In Rock
Video:
Dr. Chan - YANnnnK$$$ (Life i$ Not Fun) at YouTube
Visit:
Dr. Chan at Bandcamp

No comments: