Monday, September 19, 2011

WITHOUT A "THEE" IN SIGHT



Just when I was about to give up on the hope of running into a new raunchy rock n' roll band any time soon, I happened to visit Big Rock Candy Mountain, a largely roots blog that always seems to find bands that I've never heard of. If the cuts below are any indication, these two bands, the Speaking Tongues and the Rue Moor Counts, are a couple that bear watching. Just remember, you heard it here...second? (Total credit to Big Rock Candy Mountain.)



~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
The Speaking Tongues - Run To My Door mp3 (via Box.net) at Big Rock Candy Mountain
The Rue Moor Counts - I Went Out Last Night mp3 (via Box.net) at Big Rock Candy Mountain
Visit:
Big Rock Candy Mountain
The Speaking Tongues - Interview with video at Big Rock Candy Mountain
The Speaking Tongues official site
The Rue Moor Counts at Facebook

No comments: