Thursday, December 21, 2023

IT'S A HAMMOND CHRISTMAS CHARLIE BROWN


The jazz station just played Vince Guaraldi for the umpteenth time. Yeesh. I'm sick of that guy, at least the Christmas stuff that gets played to death every year. You gotta realize, growing up when and where I did, I've heard the music from "A Charlie Brown Christmas" every year for decades. Now, when I want keyboard driven holiday songs I need a little more meat on the bones. Jimmy Smith does a fine job. So do Booker T and the MGs.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Jimmy Smith - Jingle Bells mp3 at Panic Stream
Jimmy Smith - Santa Claus is Coming to Town mp3
at Review Stalker
Jimmy Smith - God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman mp3
at Panic Stream
Booker T and the MGs - Jingle Bells mp3 at The Rising Storm
Booker T and the MGs - Santa Claus is Coming to Town mp3
at The Rising Storm

1 comment:

SpringChicken said...

Love it! Especially the Jimmy Smith ones, more meat on the bone is an understatement! Will definitely be on my Christmas playlists moving forward!