Saturday, December 2, 2023

WHOA, DODGED THAT BULLET.


I can relax now. I managed to avoid it for years and in now looks like I'm in the clear. Kiss has played their final concert and I can rest assured that for the years going forward I shall never have to fear turning a corner and finding myself in the thick of it at a Kiss concert. Nor will I ever have to hear inane stage banter from Paul Stanley. If I had accidentally found myself at a Kiss concert and heard the insipid remarks coming out of Star Face, I'd also find myself rushing the stage to slap him upside the head. And then I'd find myself in the clink for assault. Man, I lucked out.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
45 Minutes of Paul Stanley Stage Banter - Curated by Chris Ames at Soundcloud

No comments: