Tuesday, October 31, 2023

THE WOLFMAN HOWLS


Racking my brain trying to think of any additional Halloween shit I might have, I got as far as Howlin' Wolf's "Evil". Yeah, you don't have to tell me, it isn't really Halloween related but the title of the song and Wolf's voice is enough to scare away the trick or treaters. "Oh, that's nice, you're the tenth kid I've seen dressed as some pop culture person I've never heard of. I'm fresh out of gummies, here take a Snickers. Hey! It's the fun size goddamnit."  What the hell happened to mummies, Frankenstein, witches and yeah, Wolfman?! Hell, turn out the porch light, listen to Howlin' Wolf and eat all the candy yourself.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Howlin' Wolf - Evil mp3
at Internet Archive
Howlin' Wolf - Moanin' at Midnight mp3
at Internet Archive
Howlin' Wolf - Fourty Four mp3
at Internet Archive
Howlin' Wolf - Gettin' Old and Grey mp3
at Internet Archive

No comments: