Saturday, October 28, 2023

WANT MORE?!


Yikes! I'm so far out of partying mode that it just dawned on me that tonight is the last non-work night partying opportunity before Halloween, otherwise known to serious "I don't give a damn what day it falls on, I'm going to rage on Halloween" type people as poseurs' night. Here's two mixes. One is an instrumental Halloween mix and I'm not quite sure how that works. Sure, band names and song titles might have references to Halloween, but who's hearing that at a party? I've downloaded this mix before, but I don't remember if there's doors creaking, screaming or hokey fake Dracula accents sprinkled about. There are radio ads for movies, I do remember that. It was compiled by J. R. Williams and his mixes are always good. Anyway, I'm wasting time here. Here's the two mixes along with a couple token Cramps semi-related cuts. Get 'em drunk and turn it up.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
The Cramps - I Was a Teenage Werewolf mp3
at Hey Cool Kid
The Cramps - Confessions of a Psycho Cat mp3
at Review Stalker
The Mixes: 
More Halloween Instrumentals mix at Boss Radio 66 Go there for the song list.
Trick or Treat Vol 10 mix
(via Mediafire) at Grey Haus 36 songs in a zip (or streaming at Mixcloud)

No comments: