Sunday, June 18, 2023

IT'S ALWAYS THE EARLY YEARS


This is cool. I don't know why I never bothered looking for old live footage of Bow Wow Wow. I must have at some point because I remember never being to find anything other that "I Want Candy". Anyway, looked again today and found a good one, a thirty minute set from 1982. They were surprisingly tight live back then.  I'm going back to it when I finish this. So here's that live set and below it a few stragglers.


~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Bow Wow Wow - C-30 C-60 C-90 Go! mp3
at Internet Archive
Bow Wow Wow - Go Wild In the Country mp3
at Internet Archive
Bow Wow Wow - See Jungle! See Jungle! Go Join Your Gang, Yeah, City All Over! Go Ape Crazy! (Side 1) mp3
at Internet Archive Go there for the song list
Bow Wow Wow - See Jungle! See Jungle! Go Join Your Gang, Yeah, City All Over! Go Ape Crazy! (Side 2) mp3
at Internet Archive Go there for the song list

No comments: