Thursday, February 23, 2023

STOP THE REUNIONS. START A NEW BAND


Here you go, a loud blast of Refused at the BBC. Unsurprisingly, I'm fucking out of touch. The LP was a limited edition of something like 5500 and yet it sells used for as low as seven dollars? There's really that little interest in them that there aren't 5500 people that like the band so much they ain't sellin'? I happen to like the Refused. They kinda had their own sound, or it might just be me. Anyway, these are from that BBC thing. It was released in 2020, but I'm not sure of the actual recording date. Discogs says that it was first broadcast in 2019 but that would mean that, wait. Either the record was released decades after it was recorded or,...no, really? Yep. I checked. Those rascals reunited. Years ago. Hey, I told you I was out of touch.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Refused - Economy of Death mp3
at internet Archive
Refused - I Wanna Watch the World Burn mp3
at internet Archive
The whole thing:
Refused - Not Fit For Broadcast (Live At The BBC)
at internet Archive
Visit:
Refused - Not Fit For Broadcast (Live At The BBC)
at Discogs

No comments: