Friday, February 24, 2023

SOUNDS FROM THE BOYS ROOM


Here's one tested in the Boys' Room Stereo Wars. When I was growing up, I shared a large bedroom with my twin and my younger brother. There was one bedroom, two stereos and three record collections. What could go wrong? A lot. But with three teenagers buying records you could afford to take chances more often. Peter Kaukonen was one for me. I'd never heard of him but saw an image and a blurb in the back pages of Creem magazine, him jamming with Johnny Winter. I took a chance. It's pretty good, enough so that I still have it. This song was my favorite and still is. I used to play it occasionally when I DJ'd. I've looked for a download to link to for years and have never run across one. Download or not, check it out. If you like seventies guitar rock you'll dig it.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Peter Kaukonen - Dynamo Snackbar
(streaming) at YouTube

1 comment:

The Economist said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.