Sunday, December 25, 2022

EVERY GENERATION HAS IT'S STANDARDS


I should have posted this last night but after setting out cookies and milk for the fat man I fell asleep. Though a day late, I can't let this holiday season go by without posting it. This is one of those you get it or you don't songs. Thankfully I do, probably because I heard it a million times. It was on just about every DJ's playlist during the holiday season at my old hang, the Pink Panther (RIP). For several years I had the Christmas Eve slot and it was always a riotous good time, one of those nights that they cover the pool table with plywood because they know there will be elevated dancing. Now that all the gift giving malarkey is over, pop a bottle and hug your squeeze.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
The Pogues with Kirsty MacColl - Fairy Tale of New York mp3
at Internet Archive
Video:
The Pogues with Kirsty MacColl - Fairy Tale of New York at YouTube

No comments: