Monday, August 29, 2022

HAVEN'T A CLUE.


This is how my night is going. Digging through the shake at Probe is Turning-On the People I ran into a cut "Omerta" by the Black Hand. That was all the info. Now, usually over there there's at least a hint of what's behind a post (theme, common songwriter, oddball, etc.) On this post, nothing. I bit. The first minute and a half is sitar music, the variety that you'd hear on a Dragnet depiction of a stoned out pill popping acid freakout party. Yeah, okay. Lulled to hippyland. Bam! A shift of gears. For the next seven or so minutes a maniacally mixed sound collage. (It would be great at a loud party.) Enthused, I went looking for something about the Black Hand. Nada. But within a couple clicks I'm listening to Battalion of Saints. What the fuck? I hate the internet.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
The Black Hand - Omerta mp3
at Probe is Turning-On the People
Battalion of Saints - Second Coming (7" version)
(streaming) at YouTube

No comments: