Wednesday, April 20, 2022

NOTHNG TO DO WITH THE DATE.


Wow, that went fast. Gregory Isaacs has be gone for twelve years already. I was reminded of that when I ran into a few cuts that I haven't posted before. So it's clean up time. The new links are down there along with others that have been posted before that still function. Oh, wait. Maybe you don't know who Gregory Isaacs is. He was a reggae singer, so smooth he was referred to as the Cool Ruler. I can attest to his Cool Ruler-ness. I saw him live back in the day and the ladies swooned. It a more laid back version of the sort of reception Tom Jones would get back in the sixties. Okay, so there were no panties thrown on stage but there was audible sighs and such from the ladies.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~

No comments: