Saturday, May 8, 2021

THE PARTY COMMENCED.


A random click on an old post from 2015. I saw that I'd used the photo above, as I have several times in the past. The photo speaks to me. It says abandon all hope of getting anything done, clock out, it's party time. Excellent. All the prodding I needed.

I didn't recognize the songs that I'd posted with the photo. Once I listened to them, I remembered the feeling I had the first time I heard it. Liberated. It's nuts, free jazz would be the closest description. Whatever it is, it works. A private pressing racket from the seventies, posted at Beware of the Blog back in 2008.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Your Exotic Prince - Concert for My Lady mp3 at Beware of the Blog
Your Exotic Prince - Drums In Passion mp3 at Beware of the Blog
Your Exotic Prince - Four more mp3s at Beware of the Blog

No comments: