Thursday, June 25, 2020

LOCK DOWN THEATER NIGHT 19

This time of year, at some point in the day, I take a walk and go jump in they ocean. For whatever reason, as I'm wading in, on my way to the depth that I can start swimming, I hum whatever song pops into my head. Sometime it can be disastrous. Tonight it was not, it was Howlin' Wolf's "Spoonful". I don't know where it came from, I haven't heard in ages. Lucky you, you get a mess of Howlin' Wolf because a song was in my head for less than a minute. If you don't know who he is, there's a documentary in eight parts, each about ten minutes. Trust me, Howlin' Wolf is essential stuff.



The Howlin' Wolf Story, Part 1. (Links to Parts 2-8 below)

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Howlin' Wolf - Spoonful mp3 at Thiago Freitas
Howlin' Wolf - Killing Floor mp3 at PS Celebrities
Howlin' Wolf - Drive This Highway mp3
at Probe Is Turning-On the People
Howlin' Wolf - Evil mp3
at Tad Richards
Howlin' Wolf - Smokestack Lightning mp3
at BP Comp
Howlin' Wolf - Going Down Slow mp3
at Tumblr
Howlin' Wolf - Little Red Roster mp3
at Feel Good Playlists
Howlin' Wolf - Moanin' at Moonlight mp3
at Tumblr
Howlin' Wolf - Howlin For My Baby mp3
at Tumblr
Howlin' Wolf - Back Door Man mp3
at Tad Richards
Howlin' Wolf - Three Hundred Pounds of Joy mp3
at Tumblr
Video:
The Howlin' Wolf Story Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8
at YouTube

No comments: