Monday, June 8, 2020

CHILLS, FEVER AND BACK SLOP. YIKES.

The posting of this song has absolutely nothing to do with the Covid-19 virus. It's just a damn good song. The original by Ronnie Love has everything you could ask from a rhythm and blues song, and the horns in the intro send you there quick. I took a liking to Allen Wayne's cover, which is a little more of a soul shouter thing. Okay, all is well. Let's go find an image of this Allen Wayne. I couldn't find one anywhere, and every dead end involved diversions left and right. That's where I ran into the blog Seven45rpm. Holy shit, I went AWOL. After one listen of Baby Earl & The Trini-dads' "Back Slop" the wheels came off . I'm calling it a night.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Ronnie Love - Chills and Fever mp3 at Soul Garage
Allen Wayne - Chills and Fever mp3 at Soul Garage
Baby Earl and the Trini-dads - Back Slop (streaming) at Seven45rpm
Visit:
Seven45rpm

No comments: