Monday, June 1, 2020

BAND PHOTO

There's a select subset of old farts like me that could not pick a member of Flipper from a police line up if their life depended on it, despite having heard their music for decades. They're not that kind of band. But I guarantee you that all of them, the select subset of old farts, have a visceral reaction when they see that logo above. Instantly recognizable and easy to duplicate or borrow from, as demonstrated by the below customization of my younger brother's Falcon. The lettering on the rear fender says "Body by Flipper".


So, tonight after tripping over a post with Flipper's "Ever", I went looking for an image of their logo. I ran into the photo below. Nope, never seen 'em. Despite the fact that I've seen the band live, none look familiar now, years later. Oh yeah, but that logo. I could probably draw that in my sleep.






~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~ 
Listen:
Flipper - Ever mp3 at 30 Milkshakes 

No comments: