Wednesday, October 16, 2019

IS POST-CUMBIA A THING?

It happens from time to time. When I get bored with music I'm familiar with, I get the hell away from my record collection and nose dive into something I know nothing about. It's usually some sort of international music. Today I went cumbia crazy. Actually started last night. The thing that gets me, as little as I know about it, and in terms of what I've heard (basically other peoples mixes), cumbia's been hot shit a long, long time.

Here's three mixes. Two are downloads, one is streaming. A nice good binge, think of it as a reset button sort of thing.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Cumbia CosteƱa by DJ Slim Jenkins at Musica Del Alma 15 song mix, go there for the song list.
¡Guepa Caramba! by Alex LaRotta
(streaming) at Nerdtorious 17 song mix
Cumbia 78 RPM Mix - Quantic mix mp3
at Paris DJs 28 minute mix, single mp3, awesome

No comments: