Thursday, October 31, 2019

CRUSHES BONES, SPLITS SKULLS, BLASTS BRAINS

Was anybody going to tell me that there's a new bio-flick about Rudy Ray Moore? I just checked Funky 16 Corners and Larry over there re-posted a mix, on the occasion of the movies release. Funky16Corners Meets Dolemite! with all sorts of Grade-A soul and funk and sound bites from Dolemite. After listening to a good chunk of it, I decided to check for a trailer for the movie. Holy shit, Eddie Murphy's is in it, as Moore aka Dolemite.Wesley Snipes and Keegan-Michael Key are in it too. Check the trailers for the the film, Dolemite is My Name, at the link below, but first dig the OG:


I was able to find a few things, some oddballs. Blast 'em in your cubicle, totally fuckin' safe for work.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Rudy Ray Moore - Human Tornado mp3 at Big Money Hustlas 
Rudy Ray Moore - The Sensuous Black Woman mp3 at Tumblr
Rudy Ray Moore - The Sensuous Black Woman Pt 2 mp3
at Tumblr
Dolemite Radio Promo mp3
at Probe is Turning-On the People
The movie:
Dolemite Is My Name
at Netflix Four trailers and a few other shorts

No comments: