Tuesday, November 9, 2010

SONGS FOR SWINGING SLEEPERS


I don't understand what all the fuss is about. They're nice, I guess, but I can think of a few bands who do (or did) this sort of thing better. But bloggers are drooling over Warpaint, so I thought I'd ask you, dear non-commenting readers, just exactly what is so damn special about Warpaint that warrants all the attention? Do I need to get my ears checked? Am I too jaded? I suppose I could throw these on a "Dreamy Mellow Mix," but I know I'll never listen to it. Oh, wait a second, I do sometimes listen to this level of mellowness when I'm fading off to...Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z ...

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Warpaint - Undertow mp3 at The Music Ninja
Warpaint - Warpaint mp3 (via Box.net) at Pop Goes the Radio
Warpaint - Billie Holiday (live session) mp3 at To Die By Your Side
Warpaint - Bees mp3 at μ sique
Warpaint - Baby mp3 at Tune the Proletariat
Warpaint - Shadow mp3 at See the Leaves
Warpaint - Elephant video at YouTube
Warpaint - Beetles video at YouTube

No comments: