Tuesday, November 16, 2010

COVERS BY WILCO


There are Wilco fiends that will probably drool over this. I had to bring it to your attention, because that's pretty much what I'm trying to do over here. The reason I do this is really just to point you in the direction of cool stuff to listen to, as long as it's not shit (but then it wouldn't be...nevermind). All the blathering is just that. So, in an effort to cut down on the blah blah blah, here's the Wilco covers, all live. It's a real spread: Mott the Hoople, the Carter Family, the Stooges, the Who, Big Star, Gram Parsons, Replacements, Dylan, Ramones...you get the idea. There's a bunch, 33 in all. Here's a few and a link to the rest. NOTE: They've already been up for a few weeks so get 'em quick. All credit to Cover Me.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Wilco - I Wish I Was Your Mother mp3 at Cover Me
Wilco - No Depression (live) mp3 at Cover Me
Wilco - TV Eye (live) mp3 at Cover Me
Wilco - Won't Get Fooled Again (live) mp3 at Cover Me
Wilco - Thank You Friends (live) mp3 at Cover Me
Wilco - 100 Years From Now (live) mp3 at Cover Me
Wilco - Color Me Impressed (live) mp3 at Cover Me
Wilco - I Shall Be Released (live) mp3 at Cover Me
Wilco - I Wanna Be Sedated (live) mp3 at Cover Me
These and 24 more covers at Cover Me

No comments: