Wednesday, April 12, 2023

ROLL OF QUARTERS?


Earlier today I heard some random sequence of sounds, incidental background noise (not music) and, whatever it was, it reminded me of the jug part in the intro to the 13th Floor Elevators' (above) "You're Gonna Miss Me". Consequently, that fucking jug part was in my head all day, just the jug part. So I came home and played the damn song. And now I'm binging on Nuggets/Back From the Grave type garage stuff. Here's four from some repeat offenders.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
13th Floor Elevators - You're Gonna Miss Me mp3
at Internet Archive
The Leaves - Too Many People mp3
at Internet Archive
The Shadows Of Knight - Gospel Zone mp3
at Internet Archive
Mouse & The Traps - Maid Of Sugar - Maid Of Spice mp3
at Internet Archive

No comments: