Sunday, April 23, 2023

(I CAN'T GET NO) RED OCHRE


Here's something someone painstakingly did and I've got to tip my hat. They've colorized some old Rolling Stones performances from the sixties that were, obviously, originally in black and white. While colorizing may sound tacky (and it usually is), there are a couple reasons to check these  out. One is that whoever it was that colorized them did a pretty decent job, good enough. That brings us to the second reason. If you are a fan of the early to mid-sixties era Stones, even if you've seen these videos before, when colorized they seem more real. They shouldn't, but they do. I don't know how many of you remember seeing only black and white TVs, and then seeing something for the first time in color. I do. It was also the first time I saw Star Trek. Where was I going..oh, here's one and a link to others below.



~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Rolling Stones colorized live clips by George's Music Library at YouTube

No comments: