Wednesday, December 22, 2021

PARTY CHECKLIIST: PUKE PROOF THE CHAIR


There's some animals outside my kitchen in a scrap. Either possum or raccoons, I can't really listen to music when Death Match '21 is going on. It doesn't happen often, I don't want to intervene and upset the balance of nature, Especially after it's provided me with what may be my lamest excuse yet. Slackfest 2021 is so on.

Here's a link to three mixes on a post from 2014 at Rock 'n' Soul Ichiban. I've likely posed them before but I couldn't find them so...  The Ichiban crew, most from the orbit of WFMU, all have good taste. These are a mix of soul, country and western, instrumental,, garage, surf, corny vocals...all sorts of shit. Three mixes in mp3 format, each a little over an hour long, They're great, tons of oddballs.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Merry Twistmas From Ichiban
at Rock 'n' Soul Ichiban Three mixes (mp3s), total of 81 songs

No comments: