Thursday, September 21, 2023

SAVE THE HOOPLA ABOUT CHANGING COLORS

This is the third time I've posted this thematic trio in the past five years. I guess I always get lazy at the end of the summer. Exhaling. Actually, the next month is usually the most enjoyable of the year. The weather's usually good, the water temperature cooling but not yet cold. We'll get Santa Ana conditions, hot and dry with offshore breezes. Tourists gone, kids back in school. If we could repeat the month between mid-September and mid-October for the entire year I'd be just fine.  
 
I know. You don't come here for a weather report. Here's the three end of summer songs. One from a Southern California band, one from a UK pop singer and one from an East coast vocal group, all of similar vintage (the sixties). I still don't get this seasons thing.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
The Beach Boys - All Summer Long mp3 at The Pop History Dig
Dusty Spingfield - Summer Is Over mp3 at Tumblr
The Drifters - Sand In My Shoes
mp3 at R Strathdee (?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tnx, mate