Thursday, December 25, 2014

AND EXHALE.

I honestly don't know how you people who are running around all the time do it. I only had to do minor running around during the past few weeks, and it's really fucked with my normal routine of not planning anything and doing things when I feel like getting around to it. And to think that some of you had to travel over the holidays, or jet all over the place for your everyday job, and some of you have kids and their schedules to deal with...well, my hats off to you. Quite frankly, having half the duties you have, just for a short spell, has me pooped and ten kinds of discombobulated. So, while still digesting todays traditional family Christmas taco throwdown, it's time to regroup and get back into the non-holiday groove. Hey, there's Etta James! Let's flag her down!

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Etta James - I Just Want to Make Love to You mp3 at Tsururadio
Etta James & Sugar Pie Desanto - In the Basement (Pt 1) mp3 at Dr. Mooneys
Etta James & Sugar Pie Desanto - In the Basement (Pt 2) mp3
at Dr. Mooneys

Etta James - Seven Day Fool mp3 at Soul Garage

No comments: