Sunday, May 11, 2014

IT WILL NOT BE ON NETFLIX EITHER

It always goes this way. The day after I ran into a reposting of the Howlin' Wolf thing, in six parts, I run into a six part BBC documentary on Gil Scott Heron (via Aquarium Drunkard). I haven't watched it yet, but that's why I'm bailing. I think I can guaranty I'll be occupied for a while.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
The documentary:
Originals: The Story Of Gil Scott-Heron at YouTube
Listen:
Gil Scott Heron - The Revolution Will Not Be Televised (live) mp3 at Ohio.Univ
Gil Scott-Heron - Whitey is on the Moon mp3
at Rob House
Gil Scott-Heron - New York Is Killing Me mp3
at The New Low Fi
Gil Scott-Heron - Racetrack in France mp3
at Passion of the Weiss
Gil Scott-Heron - We Almost Lost Detroit mp3
at Passion of the Weiss
Video:
Gil Scott Heron - I'm New Here at YouTube
Gil Scott-Heron - We Almost Lost Detroit (live) at YouTube

No comments: