Sunday, December 11, 2011

THE PRIDE OF ZURN


The Mystery Suggester hit pay dirt again. This time with Reverend Beat Man's band, the Monsters. Seriously, I can't get enough of the Beat Man, his music, his label, and his whole schtick. The video below, starring Beat Man, is what she hipped me to. It totally reminded me of my friend Greaser's imitation of a drunk horny old man trying to dance with a hot chick at a dive bar. It's so close to the video below, that I'd swear he choreographed it. It's a rockin' song to boot.


Work it Beat Man!

Here's a few from the Monsters. There's a ton more mp3s by other bands on the Voodoo Rhythm roster, including Reverend Beat Man solo stuff, at the Voodoo Rhythm Publishing page. (Click on "mp3" link on the menu.) You gotta like the tagline: "Music to destroy all your social skills." That is, presuming you have any left.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
The Monsters - I Want You mp3 at Voodoo Rhythm Records
The Monsters - I Wanna Do What I Wanna Do mp3 at Voodoo Rhythm Records
The Monsters -The Love I Never Had mp3 at Voodoo Rhythm
The Monsters - I'm a Record Junkie mp3 at Voodoo Rhythm
The Monsters - Go Away Fuck Yourself mp3 at Voodoo Rhythm
Visit:
Voodoo Rhythm Records

No comments: