Wednesday, August 24, 2011

MYSTERY SUGGESTER'S CHOICE


I'm not usually too keen on suggestions for post topics, because, quite frankly, most people who make suggestions want me to plug their band, or one of their friend's bands. In any case, the suggestions usually come without any regard to the music I like, despite the fact that I like a lot of different types of music. Today there was an exception. Not only is this Mystery Suggester one of the few people whose taste is nearly identical to mine, where our tastes do differ, gaps in our respective musical knowledge and collections are filled. So, her suggestion is not one taken lightly.

The song is the Parkay's "Last Date," and as I've been unable to find anything in the way of back story or even a photo of the Parkays, I'll leave it to the Mystery Suggester's enticing teaser, "This shit makes me want to do the Twist in fuzzy slippers with a martini in my hand."
Ooh la la!

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
The Parkays - Last Date mp3 (via DivShare) at The Devil's Music
The Parkays - Last Date (audio only) at YouTube In case you want to hear it prior to downloading.

No comments: