Wednesday, January 10, 2024

MORE FROM MORE, MORE, MORE


I ran across more Auxes cuts. Who? I know. When I posted them a couple years ago I said that they sounded like something between At The Drive-In and the Dead Kennedys. I didn't know anything else about them. After that post, I heard more so, yeah, now I can add a bunch of other soundalikes. Hot Snakes, the Germs (speeded up), Pissed Jeans, the Refused. You know, loud, hard, without a lot of posturing or guitar heroics. I dig loud and hard. I do not dig posturing or guitar heroics. A seemingly perfect fit.

When I first encountered Auxes, I was apprehensive about looking into their background. I was hoping that they weren't some trendy calculating band more concerned with a tough looking image than cranking out loud and hard. At some point curiosity took over and I did a little digging. Once I tracked down some photos, I exhaled. Image does not seem to be their thing. Loud and hard does. Cool.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Auxes - It's Not About You mp3
at Internet Archive
Auxes - Dead End Problems mp3
at Internet Archive
Auxes - Bad Cats, Nine Lives mp3
at Internet Archive
Auxes - Panic Time mp3
at Internet Archive

No comments: