Tuesday, January 16, 2024

I HAVEN'T LEFT


My computer took a shit. Everything electronic was on it, music, photos, notes; all kaput. My brother got me a thing that's supposed to recover stuff from the hard drive sans operating system, or some such shit. Bear with me. I have to re-arrange the shop so to speak. Re-loading shit, all that. In the meantime, browse, I did. That's where I found the first image saved in the new computer. That's Jerry Lee and Linda Gail lookin' fine. See you when the dust settles.

1 comment:

Tim LaMadrid said...

Hi Tom, sorry to hear about what happened. Although it’s too late to help now, when you get things back (fingers crossed), you should read this post from my semi-dormant blog. If you had read it and put its recommendations into place you’d be just fine right now. https://timlmd.com/if-you-have-a-computer-you-need-a-backup-plan