Monday, September 13, 2021

HERE HERE'S GLEN GLENN


It's been ages since I've had a smoke and cup of coffee at the same time. I can't smoke in my apartment complex and can't smoke in a coffee shop. That used to be one of my favorite ways to relax, A smoke, coffee and a book or magazine. I was thinking about that today, and then thought about the Jim Jarmusch film Coffee and Cigarettes. I was on that tack when I remembered Glen Glenn's "One Cup of Coffee and a Cigarette". It occurred to me that he was one of the rockabilly cats that slipped through the cracks here. I don't remember if I've posted him before. I'm too lazy to do the full bio thing. No apologies. Because: coffee and cigarettes.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~

Listen:
Glen Glenn - Blue Jeans and a Boys Shirt mp3
at Rockabilly Hall

Glen Glenn - One Cup of Coffee and a Cigarette mp3
at Rockabilly Hall
Glen Glenn - If I Had Me a Woman mp3
at Rockabilly Hall
Visit:
Coffee and Cigarettes
- Trailer at YouTube
Glen Glenn - Long bio
at Deke Dickerson

No comments: