Thursday, November 5, 2020

MUSIC FOR THIS SORT OF THING

This is how things generally work. I'm out back in the alley re-reading a book of Raymond Chandler short stories. I've read so much of his stuff that I've forgotten who all the bad guys are in whatever story I'm reading. Anyway, when I came in I wanted to hear some hard boiled crime/noir type stuff and I knew where to find it. If you've ever been to Office Naps, you know what I knowingly dipped into. A rabbit hole of oddball 45s with the stories behind them. I knew that would be it.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Alvino Rey and His Orchestra - The Bat mp3
at Office Naps

Jazz Dramatique
at Office Naps Full post with two more songs and excellent writing.
Also visit:
The Lonely Beat

No comments: