Sunday, November 22, 2020

THIS GUY'S FAULT


A few things made me take a breather the last couple of days, not the least of which was taking out Stevie Wonder's Innervisions LP and blasting it. Loud, right smack dab between the speakers, dancing, or at least moving, eyes closed to "Too High". That started it. Man, what a monster to open an LP with. Two things occurred to me. One was that the LP was packed. Besides the opener, it had "Living In the City", "Higher Ground", "Don't You Worry 'bout A Thing" and "Golden Lady", all ingrained in my head. But I hadn't really listened to any of the LP closely for a long time. Then the second thing occurred to me. Despite posting somewhat regularly, I hadn't been spending enough time listening to music intently for my own personal pleasure. Fuggit, had me a two day listening party. It felt good.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~

2 comments:

Dangold said...

You're missing links again.

Tom G. said...

Thanks for the heads up again. The composing page at Blogger has changed and some of the old cut 'n' paste methods don't work with the new set up. Finding out what will work and what won't is a process. But thanks for letting me know and please don't hesitate to pipe in again.