Wednesday, October 24, 2018

SHE'S GONNA NEED A BIGGER BROOM

And they just keep coming. Wait, okay, so the first two have been posted before. The other links are for three four song Halloween mini-mixes that haven't been posted before. So technically I'm, at worst, 2/5 lazy. If you count each four song mix as four songs rather than  one link, then I'm only 2/14 (or 1/7) lazy. All this math is making me dizzy.

I shouldn't be writing excuses. I should write about the music. Unfortunately, I cannot. Because the Sonics' (seen above) "Witch" and Screamin' Jay Hawkin's "I Put A Spell On You" are so epic, I must stand back to avoid drooling on my keyboard.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
The Sonics - The Witch mp3 at Ryan Bosetti
Screamin' Jay Hawkins - I Put a Spell On You mp3
at Clayton Counts
Cool Ghoul - Four song mix mp3
at J.R.'s Fun House Go there to get it and the playlist.
Creepy Chix - Four song mix mp3
at J.R.'s Fun House Ditto above.
Graveyard Creeps - Four song mix mp3
at J.R.'s Fun House Ditto above.

No comments: