Monday, October 15, 2018

DRINKIN' BLOOD SPO-DEE-OH-DEE

Yep, mining the old posts for anything remotely related to Halloween, again. Because it's far easier to repost Halloween stuff than it is to do a proper new post. Seriously, fuck it. I don't dress up for Halloween, I get hardly any trick or treaters, I don't go to Halloween parties. I repost. Oh wait, I guess I do dress up. Right now, I'm dressed as lame.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Rocket From the Crypt - I Drink Blood mp3 at Xtrmntr
Rocket From the Crypt - Rise From the Dead mp3
at Xtrmntr
Rocket From the Crypt - 27 more songs
at Xtrmntr
Video:
Rocket From the Crypt - Village People Medley/I Drink Blood
at YouTube Halloween 2003, dressed as the Village People
Rocket From the Crypt - I Drink Blood, Sturdy Wrists
at YouTube Halloween 2013, dressed as astronauts

No comments: