Thursday, May 24, 2018

TIMMY THOMAS CHILLIN' IN A LOUD SUIT

You know, in keeping with my practice of not uploading any music, instead linking to stuff that's already sitting around online, it narrows the scope of music that I can mention or write about. But it's still a pretty deep well. I just know that if I started uploading, it would be a total rabbit hole. I know that with certainty. So when I run across a well written blog that has personal stuff with musical factoids and a wide range of music, I have to point you to it. It's really my favorite type of music blog. Sure, there are blogs with exhaustive research and biographical details. Those serve their purpose. But the type I'm talking about makes it feel like you're sitting around some unidentified living room, drinking and listening to music with the host. Margauxville totally fits that bill.

Here are just two random tunes, both awesome on their own and for very different reasons. Which speaks volumes about the host.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Timmy Thomas - Why Can’t We Live Together mp3 at Margauxville
The Mekons - Memphis, Egypt mp3
at Margauxville
Really, just go there:
Margauxville

No comments: