Thursday, October 6, 2016

COOL MIX ALERT

While I'm usually not one for psychedelic pop, when there's something new at Office Naps, I am going to listen. I don't care if it was titled "hyphenated dog shit", the host of the site, Little Danny has such impeccable taste that I defer. Maybe not impeccable taste to you, but taste that's a lot like mine, and far more academic. And it's the stuff I'm too lazy to got seek out on my own, as in old B-side shit, oddball, obscure, vocal, jazz, beatnik, surf, all the stuff that only a buddy would turn you onto. Ergo, Office Naps is my buddy, I dutifully tip my cap to Little Danny, whatever the hell his real name is. A good ol' fashioned Hee Haw salute.

When you go there to check the mix, do some digging around, The archive is in the left column and there's a ton of older posts, going back years You really need to bookmark it and dig through it little by little, that's what it's there for.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Office Naps Late Summer 2016 Psychedelic Pop mix
Streaming and download
Visit:
Office Naps - Home page

No comments: