Sunday, December 27, 2015

THIS TOTALLY WORKS

Everything stops for this one. I didn't even know it existed, Mitch Ryder backed by Booker T and the MGs and the Memphis Horns. Hell yeah. A whole LP over at Groove Addict, The Detroit-Memphis Experiment. So, I'll be tied up. But check the one cut below, "Liberty" and see if it's your bag. Maybe a few of you will be hitting their foreheads like I am. Of course! Why hadn't I imagined this combination? Probably because it would have sounded too good to be possible. Still, having not not heard of it, I can't wait to sink my teeth into it. Added bonus? Revisiting "Sock it to Me" just slayed me. From start to finish, that sucker does not let up.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Mitch Ryder = Liberty mp3 at Groove Addict
Album:
Mitch Ryder = The Detroit-Memphis Experiment (zip) at Groove Merchant
Earlier stuff:
Mitch Ryder and the Detroit Wheels - Little Latin Lupe Lu mp3 at Bruce Ellithorpe (?)
Mitch Ryder and the Detroit Wheels - Sock it to Me mp3 at ATumblr (?)

No comments: