Saturday, December 26, 2015

CHANCE ENCOUNTER ROCK

Luke and the Apostles are a band that I may never have heard had I not just clicked on a random link. My life would have surely gone on if I had never heard the song, but as it is their "Been Burnt" will now live forever in my dump of oddball "why did I download this again?" songs that get played every two years. Not to diminish it's appeal. It's a garage type ditty, ample snot and all that. But, what really made me take notice was "Not Far Off", released three years later. Bam! A hard rock guitar freakout, accurately described at YouTube as '70s stoner rock. I'll blast that one at full volume the next time the hippies that live behind me have one of their all too frequent love-ins.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:

No comments: