Sunday, August 10, 2014

SOMEONE PAT HIM ON THE BACK

Charlie Feathers is one if those rockabilly guys who's kind of an acquired taste. His delivery can be a little off putting to a casual listener. I don't know, I like it. It's unique. The hiccup-y thing sounded a little exaggerated at first, bu he kinda wore me down. I love his singing now. Don't know when that happened.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Charlie Feathers - Bottle to the Baby mp3 at Madison AMPS (?)
Charlie Feathers - I Can't Hardly Stand It mp3
at Ace Terrier (?)
Charlie Feathers - One Good Gal mp3
st Mp3 Rockabilly
Charlie Feathers - Wild Party mp3 
at Mp3 Rockabilly
Junior Kimbrough and Charlie Feathers - I Feel Good Again mp3 at Internet Archive (?)
The Cramps - I Can't Hardly Stand It
(streaming) at YouTube
Visit:
Charlie Feathers at Wikipedia

Charlie Feathers at Rockabilly Hall of Fame

No comments: