Monday, May 14, 2012

ANOTHER KIND OF CRAZY MUSIC

Now I've heard everything.  I was cruising around today and I ran into this stuff called jazz (sp?).  It's weird; instruments all over the place, sometimes it slows down, like someone went on a piss break.  Weird.  It's supposed to be popular with smart people, old people (beatniks and such), and sometimes nerds.  I'll have to check it out some day.

Village Dance Radio is a good place to start.  There's a lot to check out.  It's not what you might be looking for, but I'd bookmark it if I were you.  You might not be a smart person, or a nerd, but you will get old, so a bookmark might come in handy.  I bookmarked it, just in case.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Pharaoh Sanders - Village Of The Pharaohs, Pts. 1-3 mp3 at Village Dance Radio
Art Blakey & The Afro-Drum Ensemble - Ayiko, Ayiko mp3 at Village Dance Radio

No comments: