Friday, February 16, 2018

WHEN YOU FINALLY GET TO CHECK ONE OFF

I couldn't name you ten Charlie Musselewhite songs. I haven't really listened to much of his stuff. But when I recently found that LP up there an a local antique store, I super snagged it. Eight bucks, worth twice that for one of the few Musslewhite songs I had heard, "Cha Cha the Blues". The song rules. A three minute instrumental that starts with a harp solo by Musslewhite, then a tight organ solo by Barry Goldberg, followed by a just plain awesome compact guitar solo by Harvey Mandel, and then ends with Musslewhite again. If you haven't heard it, hear it. The song is so good I'm not going to apologize for re-posting it.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Charlie Musslewhite - Cha Cha the Blues mp3 at Groove Addict With Harvey Mandel and Barry Goldberg. Instrumental
Charlie Musslewhite - My Baby mp3 at Groove Addict Go there to get it.

No comments: