Friday, June 30, 2017

JUST LOOK AT ALL THAT HAIR

I like Redd Kross, just fine. But not fine enough for me to go through all the unsorted records I have laying around to find my copy of Neurotica. Really, I know I had it, I never knowingly got rid of it, but it's probably been well over ten years since I last heard it. So I don't remember "Beautiful Bye-Byes". I heard a demo of it today I had no recollection of ever hearing it before. It sounded like an Imagine-era John Lennon demo with the Beach Boys singing back up, though that's probably because the demo quality gave it an unauthorized clandestine feel. I think I'll try to fool one of my Beatle freak friends.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Redd Kross - Beautiful Bye-Byes mp3 at Internet Archive
Redd Kross - Four other Neurotica demos at Internet Archive Note: In the right column, under "Download options" click on "VBR MP3 Files"

No comments: